Putnam County


 A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K    L    M    N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U    V    W    XYZ  

Record Copies

You can obtain a copy of a marriage record from Putnam County, but they will not do your research for you. First, you need to  know what record you want (at least names and year). Next, submit their online form with an inquiry as to how to obtain a copy of a record from the County Clerk & Recorder. They will reply with current process details. Then, you will need to write a letter and send the fee (about $10) through the United States Postal Service.

Visit Our Neighbors
Bureau LaSalle
Search the Archives